A ministry update from ABMen USA President Bill Morningstar....
These are challenging times for many as this COVID-19 outbreak has changed lives forever. I pray that all who read this message are feeling the love and security of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He promised that He would never leave us nor forsake us…and He hasn’t. We can
all be assured that we are firmly in the grasp of God’s eternal love; that He has everything under control; and that all will unfold according to His will and His plan for our lives and for the good of His Kingdom.
What we had planned is changing ....
Unfortunately, the reality of this current situation requires that 2020 ABMen ministry events be postponed or re-scheduled, if possible:
How you can connect ....
- Postponed to fall 2020 - Green Lake Conference Center work party previously May 18 thru 22
- Postponed to fall 2020 - Bacone College work week previously June 7 thru 13
- Re-scheduled to May 2021- Crow Community Baptist Church, Montana work party previously May 15 thru July 30
There are an unprecedented number of technological tools at our disposal to effectively stay connected, conduct worship services, men’s meetings, Bible study, etc. Many Pastors and lay leaders are already utilizing numerous social platforms to offer worship services and to offer messages of encouragement throughout the week to their churches and ministries as many saved and unsaved are searching for answers and securities. I encourage each of you to make sure that your men’s fellowship utilizes your opportunities to stay connected, participating in services and meetings, holding Bible studies and devotions, and ensuring that your men’s fellowship continues to serve your church needs.
What we all can do ....
Please know our men’s ministry remains as a resource to you, even in these troubling times. This too will run its course and the unknown will become known. Until then may the love of Christ surround you and keep you. May you find a time each day to follow the encouraging words of Psalms 46:10 to “Be still, and know that I am God”.......
- Remember.... GOD is in control
- ABMen have always been known to be Prayer Warriors!Don’t let up now.
- PRAY for
- For the unsaved who need Jesus in their lives
- The saved struggling for assurances
- All impacted by the COVID 19 virus
- Our churches, Pastors and ministry leaders
- Our families, neighbors and communities
- Health Care, First Responders and Business Essential workers
- Elected and community representatives
- The continued financial support of your home church